[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs CHANGES imp/config prefs.php.dist imp pgp.php imp/lib PGP.php imp/lib/MIME/Viewer pgp.php tex t.php imp/locale/en_US help.xml imp/templates/pgp pgp.inc

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 29 May 2002 01:33:21 +0200

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Log:
>   Initial support for scanning text/plain messages for PGP data.
>   To do so, the pgp MIME_Viewer now handles (somewhat)
>   'application/pgp-encrypted' and 'application/pgp-signature' separately
> from
>   the RFC 2015 mail format.
>   There is no guarantee that this stuff works well so watch out.

This is really cool, but the only thing I get is "Object" as the body text
from an encrypted message. I didn't have the time to dig into it, I just
wanted to let you know.

Jan.