[dev] Was the Fetchmail Commit complete (question)

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
29 May 2002 13:08:11 +0100

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 23:13, Eric Rostetter wrote:

> You seem to think that pop3 supports flags, and it doesn't.  It *may*
> support uidl addressing, which you could implement, but that would be
> a very hard thing to implement.

That's a good explanation. I should have read POP3 RFC before posting
this question =). I just saw some user comments about POP3 and flags in
PHP Manual, so that never crossed my mind...

> Just copy all pop3 files down.  If the user wants them deleted after the
> copy, then delete/expunge them so they are not there next time.

Okay.. That is already in my TODO List.

Thanks.

 -nuno