[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp status.php imp/lib IMP.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:50:10 -0600

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| I think
| the same method could be used to raise the message from the other
| maintenance operations ("xxx message purged from trash folder" et al).
| Perhaps we can use a "session message stack" like we do it with the new
| notification system, as long as it stays inside IMP for backward
| compatibility.

OK - this now works with all the maintenance stuff.  I think that this is
really the only place we need this kind of session message stack in IMP
3.1.  Thus, I think it would be redundant to try to produce a IMP-wide
session message stack since this would just be a copying of the darn good
Notification.php code in CVS. :) (I love that code)

Guess it will just have to wait for 3.0/4.0.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder