[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib BodyText.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:16:04 -0600

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

| slusarz     2002/05/29 12:09:39 PDT
|
|   Modified files:
|     lib                  BodyText.php
|   Log:
|   Added the code to determine where a quoting line starts.  Doesn't do
|   anything yet, but just wanted to get it out there.

An example of what this code does can be found here:
http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/bodytext_output.txt

The numbers in the ()'s is the position of the end of the quoting string
and the beginning of text (that is why blank lines have slightly different
values than lines with text - I don't yet if this is a desirable thing.)

Anyway, my code that uses this output to format replies with many levels of
indentation currently is not working that great.  If anybody is super
motivated and wants to help me out, that would be great :)

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder