[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/compose compose.inc imp/docs CHANGES imp/locale/en_US help.xml imp/config prefs.php.dist imp compose.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:51:38 -0600

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| >   Log:
| >   Send messages with the "X-Priority" Header set (recognized by several
| >   popular e-mail clients). By default, this option is off.
|
| With the new header parsing, can we recognize these (at least in
| message.php - I don't want to do it in mailbox.php because of the
| overhead)?

Yup.  The $full_h array would contain an entry entitled 'x-priority' with
the value stored in $full_h['x-priority']['value'].  I will try to whip
some kind of display thing up here in a few minutes.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder