[dev] Warning on fetching key from server

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri, 31 May 2002 15:31:52 -0600

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| The warning has gone away, but now all I got is the thumbs up icon after
| the
| 'This message has been digitally signed via PGP.' line. No message. Is
| this
| intended? :-)

Jan,
It almost sounds like IMP is not catching the output from gnupg.  The
program (at least version 1.06) sucks because it sends its output to
standard error - you've got to catch that in addition to standard output
and there is no way, that I am aware of, to output signature information to
a file/stdout.

Since everything is working OK here (e.g. if I download a key from a public
server I get the signature output of gnupg) I am going to have to ask you
to do a bit of debugging on your end to see if you can come up with
anything.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder