[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: turba browse.php index.php turba/config prefs.php.dist turba/templates/browse head.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 18:08:45 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Yes, I think it's really time now. Though I still want to test a bit on
> the uft/folder name fixes before merging and ask for new maintainers of
> abandoned translations.

Well, I have minor stuff that I need to get merged soon - either before or
after release, but it has to happen soon. So either way...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in