[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/config mime_drivers.php.dist imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib/MIME/Viewer tnef.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:56:17 -0600

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| >   Adding an application/ms-tnef MIME_Viewer.  The URL to obtain the
| > program
| >   used to display this MIME type can be found in
| >   imp/config/mime_drivers.php.dist.
|
| Is there a reason this has to be IMP-specific? Not that there would be
| _that_ many cases where it'd be useful outside of IMP, but still...

I was trying to go with practicality over completeness.  Since MS-TNEF is
an Outlook specific, mail item I find it extremely unlikely that it would
ever be used outside of an email setting.  If you really want me to,
though, I will gladly move this to Horde instead.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder