[dev] Another fetchmail patch...

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
04 Jun 2002 15:16:22 +0100

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 14:36, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> I'm rather hesitant to apply this; what errors make this necessary? Seems=

> pretty ugly - you can't at least turn them into PEAR_Errors or something?=

> And you'd catch everything with this, and ignore a bunch of it, making
> finding coding errors pretty much impossible...

This is because FetchSrv::remoteMboxExists().

If the remote mailbox doesn't exist c-client outputs a warning (Warning:
Invalid mailbox (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0).

Jan tryed to silente that with OP_SILENT, but you removed because there
were some problems...

Maybe put that error handling code in that function only?