[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php imp/lib constants.php imp/templates/compose javascript.inc

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:33:04 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   Show session timeout warning in compose window.
>
> This is definitely an improvement; what I had in mind was a way to
> re-open
> the session, saving the submitted data, when a user submitted the compose
> form and the session had expired. Any takers? :)

That would be much nicer, my javascript workaround has still a lot of
issues. But it's a beginning.

If we have the reloading horde menu for our new supercool notification
system, the problem with expiring sessions are gone anyway. :-)

Jan.