[imp] Re: [dev] new theme submission

Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:54:29 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > I've put my "UT Burnt Orange" theme files up at:
> >
> > https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/patches/misc/
>
> Can you also provide a tarball with screenshot and instructions like we have
> them on the ftp server?
>
> Jan.

zip file (since that is what I found hanging out in /hordeweb/themes/ for the
others) is now available at the same address, with a screenshot included
both in the zip and separately.

Hope that helps.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage