[dev] new mailing list for account management modules?

Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:36:04 -0500

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 10:29:42PM -0500, Eric Rostetter
> (eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu) wrote:
> >
> > I was thinking naming it for the accounts module would be best.  E.g.
> > accounts@lists.horde.org.   But I'm open to other names.
>
> That must be where requests for accounts on demo.horde.org go. :-)

Yeah, probably.

> Seriously, I think that'll be a little confusing. I'd recommend

Yeah, probably.

> opening up an Ikea catalog and choosing a name for the project which
> contains all of those modules. :-)

Okay, well, I poked around Ikea and came up with some possible choices.
One was niclas, which would be a good rename for the nic modules if
we wanted to make it more Ikea-ish ;)

So the possible Ikea names for the collection of modules are: sork, vippa,
and riska.

I briefly considered goliat, hepola, narvik, ribba, and trofast, but
rejected them ;)

So, anyone care to help pick the Ikea name for the collection of modules?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage