[dev] Filters match all/any

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Sun, 09 Jun 2002 02:50:08 +0200

Please note: This patch may not apply to the latest CVS.
I made the patch just before making a cvs update.
I am updating from a rsynced version of the CVS tree.

Anyway, I am not submitting it to be applied to the tree,
Its just to study, and if the idea sound ok, then other changes may be
needed.

For example the function makeFilter, a new new function to fix older
filters, etc can go in a library etc.

If you like the idea and want to go this way, I would like to add more
features to filters such as and/or between fields

waiting for comments.

best regards

--
Atif Ghaffar