[dev] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:03:35 -0700

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

| With a cvs update from this morning, I seem to be getting a lot
| of reports that certain messages are giving a blank screen with
| the following error:
|
| Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
| /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433
|
| It would seem that most if not all are html emails.
|
| Thanks
|
| ed
|
| P.S. I'm trying another cvs update now.  I think I saw a couple of changes.

With latest cvs update, I'm not getting the error by the Html email sample
that I have but it now shows up in imp as empty with no html part.

Thanks,

ed