[dev] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/src/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 433

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:08:59 -0700

Thanks, KaalH.  I just rechecked and that isn't it.  I've got several
pure html emails from different sources that this is happening with.

Thanks again,

ed