Simple Addressbook in IMP? (was Re: [dev] IMP options -> addressbooks are no longer configurable in HEAD)

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:07:40 -0700

Quoting Conor Kerr <conor@dev.ceon.net>:

| Hi Ed,
|
| Thanks for replying!
|
| > This happened to me and I erased the values of
| >
| > impPrefs: search_sources:
| > impPrefs: search_fields:
| > impPrefs: add_source:
|
| I haven't set any of those variables.
|
| I don't have Turba installed either, I didn't like it when I had IMP
| installed before and with this fresh install of Horde/IMP I left turba
| out...  I thought there was a simple built-in address book for IMP now,
| is that not right?
Conor,

No, Turba is the addressbook and it is now accessible from the imp compose
window as well as the being able to add to it while reading a message.
That explains why you aren't able to select the addressbook to configure.

IMO, it works great.  I certainly recommend it.

ed