[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CODING_STANDARDS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:21:28 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Log:
> Modified the switch standards a bit - IMHO, I think the newer style (case
> labels indented by 2 spaces, actions indented by the normal 4 spaces) is
> easier to read, rather than having the case labels lined up with the
> actual switch statement as previously. Feel free to revert this.

To be honest, the only reason I have for having it the other way is that
that's how emacs indents it for me. It's a toss-up, IMHO. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in