[dev] imp/lib/Contents.php

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:01:07 -0500

The patch I gave earlier just let me see my mail messages without any
parts.  It wouldn't show any parts.  I reverted Contents.php from 1.22
to 1.20 and everything is back to normal now, as far as I can tell.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage