[dev] Re: [phpWebLog-devel] phpWebLog / Horde framework

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:43:58 +0200

This message is in MIME format.

Zitat von Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> Quoting Jason Hines <jch@eyeintegrated.com>:
>

> | Someone recently mentioned the idea of porting phpWebLog into the
> Horde
> | framework. (Sorry, I can't remember who it was, but if you're on this
> | list, please speak up)
>
> Jason,
>
> I made the suggestion and you can now understand why. For me and I hope
> many others, phpWebLog would be a complement to the group of applications
> in horde.

I didn't look at your current sources and didn't even know that phpWebLog exists, but I can also see this fit well into the Horde framework. If you think that porting it is possible and makes sense, it's all yours. We will help you with any issues and questions as our time allows and probably can even offer you development ressources like cvs and mailing lists if you want to tie this closer to the Horde project.

Jan.