[dev] Multiple SQL Server Support

James james@james-web.net
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:42:03 -0400

SQL Relay or similar could work, but I think it might be accomplished
inside the Horde framework.

Here's an example of what I mean, from a PHPBuilder tutorial on MySQL
replication:

http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tanoviceanu20000912.php3?page=4

Mainly wondering if anyone can say it >won't< work for some reason.
Worst happens is that I try it, and it doesn't work and I feel grumpy
for 20 minutes. :)

- James