[dev] Groups??

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:18:41 +0100

Although, due to lack of an ldap server, I haven't tested it. There is no reason
it shouldn't work, it just adds a new object to the storage system the same as
adding a contact. There are two new field introduced when this was implemented,
not sure if you need to add them as new fields like you have to add new columns
in SQL. __type is just a short string and __members is a huge string :-)

- Mike :-)