[dev] MIME_Message changes...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:38:51 -0400

Somewhere along the way, I'm guessing here:

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/MIME/Message.php?
r1=1.30&r2=1.31&ty=h

... the following code stopped working:

    $mime_pos = $mime->addPart(array(array($body, $bodyHTML)));

 - it causes a fatal error, because MIME_Message treats that inner array as
a MIME_Part without checking. This means that all the PGP stuff is broken,
too. Removing the inner array works, but means that the parts aren't sub-
types anymore.

The current block of code in Message.php is:

            $val->setInformation('mime_index', $key);
            $this->parts[$key] = $val;
            if (is_array($val)) {
                $this->setType('multipart/mixed', $key);
            }
            if ($key === $this->mimeIndex) {
                $this->mimeIndex++;
            }

The if (is_array($val)) ... doesn't make sense anymore, since you've
already treated it as an object.

Michael? :)

Btw, if you hung out in #horde (irc.openprojects.net), I could bug you much
more easily. <g>

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>