[dev] new mailing list for account management modules?

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:40:34 -0500

Quoting Apis Hytt <php3dev@carousel.tabcat.com>:

> On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>
> > sork. Mainly because it has the fewest syllables. *shrug* :)
>
> 	Service Owner Requests Kit
> Apis
> NNNN

Okay, old business, finally get around to this.

Can whoever sets up mailing lists set up a "sork" mailing list for me
for the accounts/passwd/forwards/vacation modules?

I'm carrying on 3 conversations now that would be much improved if
there was a mailing list for the modules, and that really aren't appropriate
for the most other mailing lists due to the content, etc. Plus I keep getting
asked for a form to announce changes, and I guess this would be it.

Anyway, if so, great!  If not, I'll manage.  Just thought I'd request this
and see if we can't actually make this project hum...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage