[dev] Horde and IMP with sendmail virtual users

dimon@intellinetinc.com dimon@intellinetinc.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:17:54 -0600

OK, thank you for the advise, I started to learn how to use hook feature.

As I understand, I can use all horde & imp config parameters in hook functions,
right? So I'm trying to make a database query and I need $imp['maildomain']
variable, but for some reason I can't get it in my function :-( Everything I've
got with print_r(array_keys($imp)) is Array ( [0] => user )

Is there a way of getting $imp['maildomain'] in my hook function? And why it
doesn't show all other array values by the way?

Best regards,
Dmitry