[dev] sork modules and Horde

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:53:07 -0500

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > I noted that still missing are:  Juno, Klutz, Luxor, and Sam.  Should
> > [...]
> It's in the /source portion of the site; it's intended as documentation for
> those using CVS, including developers - new and old. So I'd say it should
> be complete.

Okay.  I added Juno/Klutz/Sam.  I marked them all as "Alpha" -- not sure
if that is right for Sam or not.  Didn't name any branches for any of
them as I don't know if there are any other than HEAD.

Luxor is empty, and I have no idea what it is, so I didn't add it.

Feel free to make changes if needed...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage