[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/config prefs.php.dist imp expand.php imp/templates/compose compose.inc expand.inc javascript.inc

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:28:54 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   Add auto-expanding addressfields. This is done by remote scripting
> and
> >   is still very experimental. It should work with every browser
> supporting
> >   iframes but was only tested on IE 6 and Mozilla.
>
> I have to admit to having been skeptical at first, but this is pretty
> darn

I see it as an experiment. If it works slick with a lot of browsers, fine.
If not I have no problem removing it again.

> cool. When I enter something with multiple results, I get a javascript
> error (unterminated string constant); can we instead just give back the
> original text, maybe with a status bar message?

Hm, there should be Javascript popup instead. Can you tell me exact
conditions and the browser that's causing this?

Btw, the popups are more for debugging purposes and will be replaced by some
usefull fallbacks in the future.

Jan.