[dev] Annoyance in Registry.php

David Ulevitch davidu@everydns.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 03:59:44 -0700 (PDT)

<quote who="Jan Schneider">
> What leady you to this opinion? Everything is correct as it is.

I found that in pushApp() in Registry.php that loadPrefs() would not be
called with my $conf values already populated but rather, they would be
populated AFTER loadPrefs() was called by the $this->importConfig($app);

When I moved $this->importConfig($app); above the $this->loadPrefs($app);
line $conf appeared to hold correct values and everything worked as planned.

To be precise, prior to the switch, $conf['prefs']['driver'] kept being
read as "none" in loadPrefs($app) however in my config/conf.php I clearly
had a line which read:

$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

Moving $this->importConfig($app); fixed it.

Can you think of other causes for the issue I saw? (and possible solutions?)

-davidu
--
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead