[dev] Whole bunch of patches...

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 05:58:37 +0100

I finally got around to doing some diffs on my local development copy :-)

Here's what I found...

- Updated Zip viewer:
Now decompresses data when it can and an IMP zip viewer that allows you to
retrieve files out of the zip file... working but plenty of room for improvement.
TODO: check CRCs, allow for corrupted zips, send filename when retrieving file...
Michael are you able to work out how to the the last one?

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Zip%20Viewer/
includes the new imp viewer that goes into imp/lib/mime/viewer/zip.php
and patch for mime_drivers.php.dist (imp head.diff)
and a diff and the source for horde/mime/viewer/zip.php incase the diff doesn't
work.

- Turba URL creation cleanup:
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Turba%20URL%20Creation%20Cleanup/

- Partically complete:
Turba advanced search cleanup and consitant with search, will sort out sometime
after wednesday (going snowboarding :-))
Tar/TGZ update to do same as Zip viewer (UI to finish)

Have fun....

- Mike :-)

--

Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat
them.

This mail sent from Mike's CVS HEAD install of IMP: http://horde.org/imp/