[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/SessionCache Extended.php

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 02:26:58 -0400

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 02:52:43PM -0700, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> slusarz     2002/07/06 14:52:42 PDT
>
>   Added files:
>     lib/SessionCache     Extended.php
>   Log:
>   Add the SessionCache_Extended:: class - like SessionCache except you can
>   individually request object to not be pruned, and the objects are
>   guaranteed to stick around for at least one full request.

I kind of think "Sticky" would be a better name than "Extended".
There may arise a temptation to add future features to the "Extended"
version simply because that would seem like the logical place to add
them.

Or not. =)

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)