[dev] Setting session timeout in Horde Framework

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 00:21:49 -0400

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 06:24:11PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > anyhow, i prefer not to include the session handler across the board, as
> > i have some non-session-aware pages being served up by the same server.
> > so if you wanna consider me a special case i guess i'm ok with that.
>
> I can go either way. I know Jon has wanted to stay out of it before...
> *shrug*

I consider this something for the PHP interface to handle (e.g. via
php_value directives).

The only reason I support setting the cache values from within the
Horde code is because we already diddle them for functionality
and security reasons.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)