[dev] Sork branch names

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:21:29 -0500

> At a quick glance, I don't see a way to rename a branch in CVS, so I guess
> we'll live with RELENG_2, despite there not having been a 1.0 branch.
> Unless anyone has an idea how to accomplish the rename?
>
> -chuck

Occassionally I run across people running version 1.0, and inverably end
up with them upgrading.  Next time I run across one of them, or if I can
restore a 1.0 off tape here, I'll try to get it in CVS as the RELENG_1 branch.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage