[dev] Kronolith : Multiple/Shared Calendar

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Sat Jul 13 22:44:07 PDT 2002

Joel,
   That looks really cool. We've been wanting shared calendaring for a while
here. Will you be submitting this to the horde dev team?

Regards,
Harry

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal@subi.to>:

*> Hi,
*>
*> I have begin some work on kronolith for multiple calendar and sharing
*> support.
*>
*> Currently, users can select between two default calendar (Personal and
*> Business).
*>
*> I work on an user interface for calendar setting where calendar owner will
*> create/modify/delete calendar, set permission and add/remove members and set
*> permission on a per members basis (for shared calendar).
*>
*> You can check a "preview" at https://securemailx.infoteck.qc.ca/horde/
*>
*> User: demo@perl-quebec.com