[dev] PGP problems

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:12:51 -0600

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| I used the PGP functions for the first time and discovered to problems:
|
| 1) The passphrase window doesn't open in Mozilla and I get a "name has no
| properties" javascript error. The line that comes with this error doesn't
| have a reference to "name" though.

Do you have popup windows disabled for Mozilla?  I'm using mozilla right
now (Mozilla/5.0; X11; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.0) with absolutely no
problems.

| 2) The button labels like "PGP Sign/Encrypt Message" give no hint that
| the
| message will be sent immediately after the action.

Any suggestions on what we should relabel to?

| 3) The passphrase window doesn't give a hint that you need to
| sign/encrypt the message again after you provided the passphrase.

I can make this happen automatically if this would be a desired behavior.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder