[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts/db README

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:15:47 -0500

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:

> jon         2002/07/17 13:18:42 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     scripts/db           README
>   Log:
>   Remove the note about PostgreSQL requiring TCP-based connections.

Instead of removing this, could we instead just prefix it with something
like:

"If using tcp/ip connections (as opposed to unix socket connections),
you need to ..."

In other words, I think (IMHO) the info is very valuable, and just needs to be
prefixed to be correct, not removed.