[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php filters.php folders.php search.php imp/libFolder.php IMP.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:43:43 -0600

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| >   Log:
| >   Since we have to include IMP_Folder anyway, these two wrapper
| functions
| >   make more sense inside Folder.php.  Saves a few KB in IMP.php.
|
| They're also the only two functions which encode assumptions about $imp
| and other state in Folders.php, which was why I'd kept them out before...

Yeah... that's why I have debated making this change for a month or so, but
I figured that as IMP.php grows larger and larger, the more we can move out
of it that makes sense the better.

If this still bugs you let me know and I'll revert it.  (Although, if this
happens, they definitely should not both be named flist() or
flistUnsubscribed() - that was fairly confusing to me at least.)

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder