[dev] Changes that might affect the vinfo hook in head made in the last 18 hours.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:01:09 -0700

Good morning,

I got a surprise after cvs updating at about 5:30 am (PDT).
My vinfo hook doesn't seem to be working now.  It could
be me but something seems to have changed between my cvs
update of yesterday at about noon PDT - that works-  and
this morning that doesn't. I can't look for it right now
because I've got to go to the airport.  It isn't critical
because I can always login with user@domain.com and it works
as expected.

It is just a heads up if there actually is a problem and not
my missing something obvious because of running late.  I think
that I should have read my cvs mail closer:-(

>From my very brief testing, it seems that the new quota is not
backwards compatible with the old quota hook.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

ed

 http://worldinternet.org - Mergence of Business and Technology