[dev] new translation - Bulgarian

Miroslav Pendev shadow@CPE0004761ac738-CM00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:34:34 -0400

Hi guys!

I decided to contribute a little bit to these projects,
unfortunately, only with translation to Bulgarian. ;-)

So I did the translation for Horde 2.0, Imp 3.0 and Passwd 2.0.
I have the three bg_BG.po files and the compilation goes just fine -
no errors [FreeBSD 4.6 STABLE, PHP 4.2.2, Apache 1.3.26].

I tested it on my site - seems to be OK! I did received some feedback,
I changed some errors and etc...

My questions is what to do with the .po files? Should I send them as attachment
this list or I must upload them somewhere? I can post link to these files too.

I am just not familiar what is the policy in cases like that.

I will start working on Turba these days, hopefully nobody else works on that
;-)

Regards,

--Miro