[dev] Re: [imp] Patch: IMP CVS-HEAD quota reporting

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:11:32 +0100

Mdaemon quota driver that works....

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Quota%20Usage/imp%20HEAD.diff

just a query... when imap_get_quota retrives a quota, does it return the amount
used in that mailbox only or is it recursive? I have writen the mdaemon one to
be recursive so it shows the total about used for all mailboxes or the user...

with mdaemon there are no quota commands to fetch the current usage... so the
code goes through all the folders recursivly and parses the header file for the
folder. seems bad but runs pretty quick for my mailbox (50 folders, 5500+
messages, 160Mb)...

Also.. is anyone else out there actually using MDaemon, or is it just me?

- Mike :-)

--
Do not hit at all if it can be avoided, but never hit softly. - Theodore Roosevelt
signature from Siglets.com

This mail sent from Mike's CVS HEAD install of IMP: http://horde.org/imp/