[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: turba/docs CHANGES turba/graphicsmap.gifturba/templates/display display.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:00:32 -0400

Quoting Federico Giannici <giannici@neomedia.it>:

> Hummm... I'm not sure that it is safe to assume that the same strict
> format will always be used for every address...

The point is, it should probably be made more flexible...

> > This is HEAD!
>
> No, it was merged into RELENG_1!

Oh, true. See, I can't even remember what I've done. And I can't win, either
- if I don't merge stuff, then people want more features in RELENG; if I do...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>