[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde setup.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:31:16 +0200

Zitat von Michael Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> modules... what i need is the ability to add mutliples of a config
> section...

I guess this can be done pretty simple by allowing configsection elements
inside other configsection elements, if you you know the number of
subelements. Or you may use something similar to the configmultienum element
if the number of subsections varies.

> the other thing is there is no <configboolean> which is quite useful. see
> two
> attached files. conf.xml for Turba and HEAD diff for getting some of
> <configboolean> working.

Yes, that makes sense, though your attachments didn't come through.

I think it's a bit odd to have the actual value of a configuration as a text
node inside the config elements. At least with the configenum elements that
can contain other elements, this is unusual. A "value" attribute inside the
configenum element makes more sense for me and for consistency this should
be the same for all config elements.

Jan.