[dev] menu

Ramon Kagan rkagan@YorkU.CA
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:57:08 -0400 (EDT)

Couldn't we separate things into two difference menus.

So that the top menu takes you between modules, but the bottom has items
specific to the module currently you're working in, or vice versa.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just
found 10,000 ways that don't work.