[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib/Auth smb.php horde/config conf.php.dist

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:22:05 -0400

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 02:36:48PM -0700, Marcus I. Ryan wrote:

> marcus      2002/07/25 14:36:48 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     config               conf.php.dist
>   Added files:
>     lib/Auth             smb.php
>   Log:
>   First stab at SMB authentication for domains.  It uses the smbauth extension
>   from http://www.tekrat.com/projects/smbauth/.  It appears to only work for
>   domains, and only for those with a pdc and bdc (returns a server error if
>   pdc == bdc).  So, needs work, but it's a start.

Two comments:

1.  Please document the above in the header comment block.

2.  Use two @author tags instead of joining two names with 'and'.
    That's mostly a moot point, though, because you don't need to
    leave my name in there. =)

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)