[Fwd: Re: [dev] getting Groups to work (and Perms)]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 00:20:00 -0400

Quoting David Ulevitch <davidu@everydns.net>:

> Correct. For users, I see the query, but for groups, perms, I see nothing
> horde wise but I _DO_ see the PEAR::DB "BEGIN;COMMIT; stuff which is what
> most queries are encased in.  It's the query that's missing.

I just added Horde::logMessage() calls (at LOG_DEBUG) to Category/sql.php;
see if you see any of those... If not, you'll have to trace the category lib
and find out why the queries aren't being reached.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>