[dev] Fwd: Fwd: Errors from CVS updates...

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:25:07 +1200

Hi,
  This didn't go thru the 1st time so I'm sending again.
Thanks,
Harry

----- Forwarded message from hhoffman@ip-solutions.net -----
    Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:22:24 +1200
    From: Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>
 Subject: Errors from CVS updates...
      To: dev@lists.horde.org

Hi All,
 I've started fresh with CVS since all of the changes lately seemed to be
pretty major. The modules I'm running are:
Horde,Imp,Turba,Kronolith,Gollem,Chora,Whups,Mnemo,Nag,Passwd
Also, I've updated to php-4.2.2 (b/c of security) and openssl. It's probably
worth noting that I straight download of PEAR cvs didn't seem to work with the
Horde framework so I've got a mix of new and old. I opted for new everywhere I
could.
Also, I'm viewing all of this on a WinXP box with IE.

Here are the errors I'm recieving:

Click on Administration from Horde Main Menu:
Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given
in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 406
Headlines (Jonah) and Comics (Klutz) Update both show in administration even
though I don't have those modules installed. And b/c they are not there their
icons don't show either.
Clicking on PHP Shell doesn't seem to do anything other than refresh the page.
Same thing for Bugs Administration.
The Configuration option looks very cool though!!!!!

In IMP:
When sending I'm attempting to CC and instead of the email address I get the
email address than the page refreshes and then I get "Expanding..." instead. I
haven't tried the to and bcc fields yet.

In Nag I get the following error:
Notice: Undefined index: import_export
in /var/www/html/horde/nag/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 18
Perhaps this is a need to update the db? I'll check.

Thanks,
Harry

--
Harry Hoffman