[dev] PATCH add mouseover colors to Mnemo.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:47:38 -0400

Quoting mike@graftonhall.co.nz:

> If someone can come up with a better alorgithm for choosing calculations
> a mouseover color then feel free, this is the best i can come up with at
> the moment. It just lightens the color, kinda need to do the opposite if
> it's a really light color...

Committed, thanks. I turned down the factor of brightening, though, since I
was getting highlight colors that were indistinguishable from each other...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>