[dev] PATCH Gollem Mime Viewers.

Max Kalika max@lsit.ucsb.edu
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 10:34:12 -0700

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> Make use of MIME_Viewers in Gollem. If a file can be viewed inline
> with a mime viewer then, it's link defaults to view and there is now a
> download  icon next to the file so i can still be downloaded. Maybe this
> should be reversed but i didn't have a view icon handy.

How about making the filename still download and the mimetype icon be a
link to view?  (That was my original plan in gollem). Though this might not
be too intuitive.  But from the screenshot, I imagine that a big directory
would look very "busy" with a bunch of download icons.

---max kalika
--max@lsit.ucsb.edu
-lsit systems administrator