Fwd: Re: [dev] imp/lib/Headers.php buildAddressLinks() trample global $conf in imp/message.php?

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:46:39 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von "Emily A. Carl" <emilyac@wanet.net> -----
    Datum: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:28:41 -0700
    Von: "Emily A. Carl" <emilyac@wanet.net>
Antwort an: "Emily A. Carl" <emilyac@wanet.net>
 Betreff: Re: [dev] imp/lib/Headers.php buildAddressLinks() trample global
$conf in imp/message.php?
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

> This rather sounds like your configuration files are not completely up to
> date. Did you double-check that? It also sounds a bit like the problems I
> had with a broken PHP from CVS a few days ago. Do you have PHP 4.3.0-dev?

I will double-check the config directories; have not yet.  Note that the
imp/config/conf.php file does have the index assignments being asked for
in the message.php,menu.php,... files that are complaining about
"Undefined index:".  The indexes, e.g. 'mailbox', are good before the
first call to buildAddressLinks() whereas after the first buildAddressLinks()
call php complains of Undefined index: mailbox.   This is why I have
suspected the buildAddressLinks() call rather than the config file(s)
although I have not worked enough with broken imps to know what bad
config file symptoms are.

I have been using php 4.2.1 (no changes there).

The problem has shown up in changing from stable horde_2.1/imp_3.1 to the
HEAD cvs files.

Emily.

Jan.