[dev] PATCH Signature Change Issue.

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:27:20 +0100

after a bit of though.. it doesn't affect HEAD as if you change the signature
with a tagline as a prefs hook it they only get a new tagline each time they
login.. right?

well anyway, i have implemented a random sigature driver so my users can choose
what category ther signature comes from and each call to getSignature() gives a
different sigatures.

$sig is the signature to go into the email, $identities[][0] contains the
signatues to use for swapping identities. if $sig doesn't come from this array
then it's not going to get matched by the signatures swapping code. by using
getSignature() to fill $sig you get a different signature in my case to the
previous call to it.

- Mike :-)