[dev] SQL Permissioning

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 01:28:58 +0100

This was why i started writting the musql VFS driver... but didn't get far on
it, and doesn't look like i will. For a backend the whole thing it pretty easy,
just modify the access checking to use horde.perms instead of the simple (has
read acces or is owner) sort of stuff it does at the moment..

implementing the UI so you don't break anything is another problem, that i can't
really offer a suggestion for at the moment.

- Mike :-)