Fwd: Re: [dev] imp/lib/Headers.php buildAddressLinks() trample global $conf in imp/message.php?

Emily A. Carl emilyac@wanet.net
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:35:36 -0700

Hi There,

If you want to re-create the problem I was having, install cvs HEAD
versions of both horde and imp, then install a stable turba-1.1.
Configure your horde/config/registry for horde, imp and turba.

  See the "Undefined index:" sparks fly.

  If you want to see the problems go away, remove turba from horde's
registry.  OR, install cvs HEAD version of turba!

  I am sure you all have better things to do!  :)

Emily.

> > This rather sounds like your configuration files are not completely up to
> > date. Did you double-check that?

Emily.